Miss it and you'll regret it! Our roving Fulhi Bus is on the move, touring the island three times a day so no matter where you are, an ice-cold beverage or hunger-quenching snack is never too far away.
Doing loops late morning, early afternoon and then again just before sunset, be sure to catch the Fulhi Bus at one of the many pre-determined stops along its route.
The bus is jam-packed with drinks, treats and pre-prepared snacks. For the kids, order a round of ice creams. For the adults, a round of blended cocktails may be more the ticket. While you try hard to avoid brain freeze in the warm Maldivian sun, be sure to replenish your mood with a generous helping of chips, kettle corn, nuts, fruit and candy.
(Advanced reservation not required)
11:00 to 18:00
Casual (swimwear are not allowed)
A perfect place to refuel after an afternoon of fun, fitness and island recreation
Bespoke island or ocean dining, from treetop dinners to open ocean soirees
Amaya Food Gallery
The Amari classic serves vibrant Asian and International fare
A place for Pan Asian culinary adventure and romantic drinks
Our poolside snack bar adds some colour to your day
Casual yet sophisticated Italian dining
Your go-to island snack shack packed with tasty bites and ice-cold beverages
The Village Café
Fresh pastries, coffee and savoury snacks to fuel your next adventure
Amari Raaya Maldives
P.O. Box 2053, Kudakurathu Island, Raa Atoll, Republic of Maldives
טלפון: +960 400 1400
- Bookings: Domestic transfers must be reserved at least 3 days prior to the day of arrival.
- Check-in & Check-Out: Valid passport is required at check-in.
- Children: To apply correct charges, the date of birth of any traveling child is required during the reservation process.
- Domestic transfers (reservations required, extra charges apply)
- Baby cots (advance booking required)
- Babysitting service (extra charges apply, advance booking required)
בשעת הצ'ק-אין, אנא הציגו את כרטיס האשראי ששימש להבטחת הזמנתכם.
visa master americanexpress